Online workshop April 6: The Mindset of a Strategic Advisor
Join IABC Fellows Jim Lukaszewski and John Gerstner for Part 1 of this special online workshop guaranteed to make your professional life richer, more rewarding and influential. In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to better approach your boss and be heard
- What bosses really want from their advisors
- How to develop your personal trust building strategy
- What it takes to truly become a TSA
Just $99 to attend part 1 of this 4-week April online workshop. Or sign up for all four of the 1-hour weekly sessions from April 6 – 27. All sessions are recorded and available online in case you can’t attend at these times.
This week’s need-to-know intel for busy business communicators
Why Facts Don’t Change Our Minds ow.ly/6YoQ309jBFB Because there are more important triggers than simple logic and reason.
The Lotus Awards – a new way of celebrating company cultures ow.ly/RbJ0309o2Bn To celebrate culture and engagement.
Reimagining business meetings ow.ly/9dmw309y5HE Extending the physical office environment and meeting room across screens.
Everything PR Pros Need to Know About Influencer Marketing Part I ow.ly/iisq309y5T0
In a Crisis, Should You Turn to Social Media Marketing or PR? ow.ly/Gkis309BNyH Crisis management begins before there is an issue.
Stop feeding Crap Sandwiches @cjlew23 ow.ly/uUlr309HDwR Instead come from a place of observation and caring.
Empowering the front-line workforce for operational excellence ow.ly/ZiJa3097Oof
Can’t Make it to a Conference? Here Are Twitter Tools to Use ow.ly/GcNr309jHER Try Twitter Archiver, others.
Why It’s Important to Treat Coworkers As We Do Our Customers ow.ly/1Oi8309B3dd Keep A Good Pulse on Your Employees
Workplace Revolution: Key Trends Changing How Work Is Getting Done in 2017ow.ly/ePoO309B3iB
The elements of internal communication ow.ly/exwU309BKrk Worth checking if you haven’t already.
Online workshop April 4: A New Strategy for Your Intranet
Has your intranet stalled? Could it be more valuable to the business? Find out how to rethink your intranet strategy to make it more valuable as THE virtual employee experience. Led by teacher, author and veteran of three decades of leadership at the crossroads of communication and technology, Stacy Wilson, ABC, this session will help you:
- Understand the role of an integrated digital workplace in collaboration, communication and solving business problems
- Recognize what you already have
- Discover who should be involved and how
- Use the right words to get the support you need
Just $99 to attend part 1 of this 4-week April online workshop. Or sign up for all four of the 1-hour weekly sessions from April 4 – 25. All sessions are recorded and available online in case you can’t attend at these times.
Go Premier …
Become a Premier Communitelligence member and access all our courses.
- Last week’s CommDigest. Subscribe. We cover leadership, PR, internal communications, employee engagement, crisis, intranets and the digital workplace. What are we missing? Comments and suggestions welcome here.
3 responses on "Re-imagining business meetings; Empowering the front-line workforce"